The Interior Design Group and Company is seeking a full time Office Administrator to join our busy team who will undertake administrative tasks ensuring the rest of the team have adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the Office Administrator will ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Drafting and sending out proposals to clients upon approval
- Organize and coordinate pick-up and deliveries of furnishings and samples
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases and timesheets with personnel, financial and other data
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Light cleaning and organizing duties within the office
- Set-up and display of client’s homes when needed
- Front of house meet and greet trades, suppliers and clients
- Personal assistant to President
- Managing office calendar and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport
- Oversee important tasks and deadlines on projects
Professional experience and Applicant QUALIFICATIONS
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel
- Qualifications in secretarial studies
- Experience with interior decorating or design and bookkeeping is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with cover letter stating you previous experience and CV/portfolio via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview. We appreciate your time and consideration. Thank You.
The Interior Design Group.