Intermediate or Senior Interior Designer Wanted
The Interior Design Group is a very established, award winning interior design firm which prides itself in excellence. We are looking for an experienced interior designer to join and strengthen our team.
At a minimum, the applicant must possess the following skill set:
- 4+ years of work experience in the industry
- Professional, mature and confident attitude/image
- Knowledge of the construction process and building codes
- Presentation skills which are engaging, upbeat and professional
- Ability to bring creative and relevant ideas to our team and projects
- Confident during on-site meetings with builders, trades and clients where decisions and giving direction will be required
- Driven with excellent work ethic and a team player who helps all co-workers
- Ability to sell ideas and products
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent time management
- Understanding and knowledge of AutoCAD
- Willing to travel for various projects within Canada and internationally
- Marketing skills to approach potential clients by phone or during trade shows and meetings
Please submit your complete resume and portfolio to Lana McIver or Dianne Winter at email@example.com. Only eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.